Accounting for Property Management Companies
Property management companies deal with a unique set of real estate accounting issues, but McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC can help. We offer tax minimization strategies, comprehensive financial reporting and reliable business advisory services to both residential and commercial property managers.
We have the real estate industry experience required to accurately determine which tax deductions you qualify for, and will develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all the available credits allowed under current IRS guidelines.
Our accounting services for property managers include:
- Outsourced accounting management
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- Business formation
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- Property valuations
- Lease analysis and review
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at competitive rates to residential and commercial property managers in the Dallas area and throughout Texas. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website or calling us at 214-696-1922 today.